Texas  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/02/07, 10:33 pm


I have a neighbor who's 14 year old son molested my 7 year old daughter. When we notified the police the boys parents are now mad as if they are the victims. The Dad is a retired Sheriff with a bad attitude. The incident happened last Christmas, can I sue the parents for our pain and suffering. The court found out that the son was watching porn on the internet since he was nine while the parents were drinking beer in the back room. The computer was their baby setter and apparently the mother knew he was infactuated with nude boy pictures she said she found on his computer. They disconnected his computer but failed to share this s info and continued to let their son play with all age groups of children. They are responsible for this happening. We have known these people for over 20 years and we are hurting, and they are mad at us. Lets give them a reason to be mad.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search