Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/23/13, 5:43 pm

My boyfriends roommate was atrested at their home on a warrant for POCS. The police searched their home and found his roommates marijuana, paraphenalia and CS. During all of this my boyfriend was at my place. Now they have arrested him for man/del of controlled substance for what they found when arresting roommate but roommate just got a simple possession. Would you please enlighten me on how this works?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search