Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/01/05, 10:21 am

Failure to Delivery purchased goods

I purchased and paid for via money order a truck from a person advertising on Ebay. Truck was not bought via Ebay however. I paid for delivery as well. I cannot get individual to deliver. Unable to get them to respond now either. Some email I have may be proof beside signed money order of ''contract''. What is course of action? Police report? District attorney complaint?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search