Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/15/13, 8:46 pm

If a policeman comes in your home where minors are & alcohol may be inside can they make those that live there go outside or can the resident tell them to get out & off your property?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search