Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/08/13, 11:34 am

my sister had a possession of control substance out of dallas county,tx...she was supposed to transfer to Tarrant county to report since this is where she lives..she had 5 months left on probation...she did nothing and the 5 months are by and now they have her in jail....what is going to happen as far as probation and jail time

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search