Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

My underage son and his friends where drinking at my house my son got on his friend motorcycle to ride it and wrecked it. My son asked his friend that was under the influence of acohol as well if he could ride his motorcycle and his friend said yes. My son spend 3 days in ICU. Now the parents have brought me over a invoice to pay for the bike for $9000. Am I responsible for that bill? We told his friend in the past to not let him ride it but he allowed him to ride it while he was under the influence. How do I handle this situation?

Asked on 7/15/13, 12:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your son wrecked the motorcycle and is responsible for driving and wrecking it. Your insurance may, or may not, cover it.

Read more
Answered on 7/15/13, 1:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now