Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/06/13, 4:59 pm

I was adopted as a child and my name was changed I when to get my id and was told there was no record of my adoption and that I was living under a false name how do I fix this issue

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search