Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

Can Cps take my kids from me if my boyfriend that lives in the home has Cps history

Asked on 3/07/13, 4:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Theresa Langford Langford Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Maybe. It depends. That is the best I can do with little information. It will depend upon your parenting, the details of his prior history, the outcome of the prior case, and your justification for having him around your children.

Read more
Answered on 3/07/13, 9:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now