Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/17/13, 3:41 am

Girl is saying I am the father of her one year old daughter. There is no way I am the father but I was served paternity/child support papers last Friday. I have court this Friday. I am in Wyoming working and I don't know what to do because I don't want the court making any decisions because I am not there.

What do I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search