Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/07/13, 11:36 am

How do I get my ex husband to return my sons clothing after a weekend visit? He is required to return everything according to the decree but he will not do it.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search