Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

My husband and I are currently separated and I am considering selling our home... Both of our names are on the title however I paid for the mobile home in full by myself... Will he be entiteled to any of the money if I sell it?

Asked on 7/17/13, 6:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Kielich The Kielich Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you paid for it with wages you earned during the marriage then generally he would be entitled to part of the value of the home. Wages earned during the marriage are community property.

Read more
Answered on 7/22/13, 3:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now