Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

How can I get a pape signed for carrying my nephew so that i can show it at school so I wont have to pay IRS

Asked on 10/13/09, 5:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Haven't got a clue what you are asking. Try your question again.

Read more
Answered on 10/19/09, 7:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now