Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/06/07, 10:53 am

Please translate

Does this line in my divorce decree mean I cannot move out of TX w/ my son, ''The Court FURTHER ORDERS that the exclusive right to establish the legal residence of the child within Texas be the exclusive right of the ''myself'' until modified by further order of the court. '' The domicile of my son is declared as the state of TX.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search