Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Texas

A former employer has filed for a patent of one of my ideas. What should it cost to review the patent document, and let me know my rights?

Asked on 7/26/13, 3:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Call a patent lawyer. The idea may belong to the employer who paid you for your work and ideas......

Read more
Answered on 7/31/13, 2:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Intellectual Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now