Texas  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/04/07, 11:47 pm

Day Labor

My brother worked day labor for a solid week for a company named Bluebonnet Painting Inc. in Round Rock Texas. It is going on four weeks and he is still not able to collect payment? He can't afford a lawyer its just a couple hundred dollars? Should he just take a loss or is there a way to turn these people in. You cant work a 19 year old kid for seven solid days and not pay him its just not right.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search