Texas  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/20/13, 1:55 am

My brother who was my best friend and confidante died from medical negligence in a very ill-equipped emergency room at a small hospital. I have done tons of research and know we have a valid case. I tried to speak with an attorney in California but the lady who answered the phone would not allow me to explain this case and was very rude to me. I need to know, as his sister, if I can file a lawsuit for medical negligence, pecuniary damages, and wrongful death, even if my brother has a common law situation or wife? I am willing to provide any and all factual information I have uncovered, based on evidence posted by the courts on rulings and restraint orders placed on the hospital by the Atty General of California prior to my brother's incident. I live in Texas and need someone to hear what I have to present prior to denying this case. Thank you very much.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search