Texas  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/11/10, 2:49 pm

When dealing with an auto accident as a passenger in a car that was not at fault how do I recover money from to cover medical bills which exceed policy limits on the car at fault and the car I was a passenger in.

I had an attorney who was trying to force me to settle for the policy limits. He has been released and I need an attorney capable or willing to go beyond the limits as I have not been released from the doctor as well as going through therapy for some of my injuries. Hospital bills exceed $160,000. I was confined to a wheelchair for over three months and I don't know what my future holds physically since I have pins a plate in a broken pelvic, pins and a plate in a broken ankle on the opposite side of the broken pelvic and a broken wrist with a crushed pinky finger which has a plate in it.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search