Texas  |  Personal Injury

When dealing with an auto accident as a passenger in a car that was not at fault how do I recover money from to cover medical bills which exceed policy limits on the car at fault and the car I was a passenger in.

I had an attorney who was trying to force me to settle for the policy limits. He has been released and I need an attorney capable or willing to go beyond the limits as I have not been released from the doctor as well as going through therapy for some of my injuries. Hospital bills exceed $160,000. I was confined to a wheelchair for over three months and I don't know what my future holds physically since I have pins a plate in a broken pelvic, pins and a plate in a broken ankle on the opposite side of the broken pelvic and a broken wrist with a crushed pinky finger which has a plate in it.