Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

In jan. 2013 I fell in a spa while getting my hair done. As I got up from the chair to have my hair washed, I feel very hard on my left arm. The cords to the dryer and curling iron caused the fall. Severe pain, I couldn't move for a few mins. To get up. I sent the hair stylist a message asking for insurance information through the spa. I wanted to make sure it was not broke. She did not reply. I do not have medical ins. The x rays showed no broken bones. I decided to just go on and hope it was better soon.

Well it is about to become May and I am having do much pain and problems with it. Should I try again to ask them for assistant in paying to have my arm looked at again?

Thank you,

Lisa

long delays in getting care make it easy for the insurance company to deny the claim and argue you weren't really hut in their accident. Never hurts to ask, but I would not hold my breath that they will help you voluntarily.

Fini Thomas FT LAW FIRM (www.ftfirm.com)

I agree with Paul. It would definitely help to get a demand letter out from an attorney to the spa owner for the policy information.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas