Texas  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/29/07, 10:56 pm


I was injured in a car wreck (rearended at a stop sign). I have never had to go to a chiropractor before and have had to go twice a week since the accident October 6. The insurance company checked out the damage to the car and just wrote me a letter saying a new person was assigned to my claim and that ''photos of the insured's vehicle shows no damage and we paid $75 to compensate you for this damage, I do not feel that this impace was severe enough to case and (sic) injury. I understand you have already sought treatment prior to my obtaining this assighmnet and therefore I am willing to extend you $250 to cover two visits to our doctor.'' What are my rights, does the egg shell plaintiff rule apply?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search