Texas  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/13/08, 7:32 pm


My neighbors are encroaching on the easement as defined and filed in Vol. 1815, Page 733 in Collin County Deed of Records. They were building a fence that was on my property and I requested that they move it off my land. In turn, they moved it off my land but closer to the access road that crosses their property. The fence is so close to my road that I can not get my 32' Prowler camper trailer in or out of my driveway without damage. What can I do to stop them from building the fence and attempting to landlock me? How can I get them to move their fence behind the stated easement?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search