Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Texas

sexual harrasment in the work place

a co worker was harrasing me and me and another co worker who was awitness confronted the managers about the situation they refused to do anything about it called us liars and then fired us because we came to them about it the company then put trespassing charges on us so we could not come back my question is i was wrongfully terminated and they refused to do an investigation over something terrible thats happening at there place of business who should i contact in this matter and and if i took this to court what would happen?

Jeffrey Brashear The Brashear Law Firm, PLLC

Re: sexual harrasment in the work place

Generally, the CHRA (Commission on Human Rights Act) is modeled after the federal law with the purpose of executing the polices set forth in TItle VII of the federal Civil Rights Act of 1964. Their are specific requirements for establishing a statutory claim for sexual harassment based on a hostile work environment. If my law firm can assist you with this legal issue or any other legal matter, please contact my legal assistant Jennifer (jennifer@dmillerlaw.com).

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Texas

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms