Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Texas

sexual harrasment in the work place

a co worker was harrasing me and me and another co worker who was awitness confronted the managers about the situation they refused to do anything about it called us liars and then fired us because we came to them about it the company then put trespassing charges on us so we could not come back my question is i was wrongfully terminated and they refused to do an investigation over something terrible thats happening at there place of business who should i contact in this matter and and if i took this to court what would happen?

Asked on 3/31/08, 8:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Brashear The Brashear Law Firm, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: sexual harrasment in the work place

Generally, the CHRA (Commission on Human Rights Act) is modeled after the federal law with the purpose of executing the polices set forth in TItle VII of the federal Civil Rights Act of 1964. Their are specific requirements for establishing a statutory claim for sexual harassment based on a hostile work environment. If my law firm can assist you with this legal issue or any other legal matter, please contact my legal assistant Jennifer ([email protected]).

Read more
Answered on 4/01/08, 4:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now