Legal Question in Social Security Law in Texas

hello i am an international student doing my masters in usa. i recently got a learners permit and i was learning o drive.while parking instead of hitting he break i hi gas and crashed ino a house.nobody got hurt.the damage is the a big hole in wall.the cops came and i wasnt issued any ticket or any sort of case.the problem is i was driving my friends car and the car is no insured. i have to pay for the damages which might be a minimum of 3000 dollars.i am a student studying on college scholarship and loan from a bank from my home country.i am no in a position to pay all the amount a once .the amount may be even more than 3000 they havnt informed me yet.if hey file a suit on me can i plead to pay the sum in installments until i get a job.them pay their amount in bigger installments after getting a job

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

the option to pay in installments is always available..but you should be sure they don't charge you more than the actual cost of repair...but the Court may take away your drivers license until paid..and require you to carry insurance to drive any car...nothing is certain on a case like this

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Texas