Legal Question in Consumer Law in Utah

I rented some tuxedos for my sons wedding on Saturday right at closing. I paid a deposit of 1/2 the total cost. Monday morning I called and told them I changed my mind. I found some that were cheaper. They are refusing to give me my refund. I was never told the sale was final nor does it say it on the receipt I was given. If they did not inform me of this policy shouldn't I be able to get my money back? There was no service or product exchanged. They didn't even have time to process the rental. Can they demand the other half? I don't want to do business with this company. Can I get my money back?

Asked on 7/01/13, 7:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alvin Lundgren Alvin R. Lundgren, L.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Sounds like a case for small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 7/01/13, 8:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Utah

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now