Utah  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/30/13, 9:47 am

I had my ex-father-in law get a judgement against me. My place of employment garnished my wages. My ex father in-law did not file for the garnishment to continue. Now after five plus years and two years after his death, I have a judgement recovery coming after me. And for the full amount. Can they do this when I have not had ant contact from them but a writ of continuing garnishment?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search