Virginia  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/22/13, 11:21 am

The opposing party in a circuit court hearing did not show up and had a judgment entered against them. Do they have any recourse to challenge the decision?

1 Answer

Answered on: 3/22/13, 3:28 pm by Paul B. Ward

Several: No service, moion for reconsideration, motion to set aside judgment, my dog ate my pleading . . . . . whatever; has to be done within 21 days.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Paul B. Ward 8304 Old Courthouse Road, Suite B Vienna,, VA 22182

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search