Legal Question in Administrative Law in Virginia

I cashed a cd and got cash for it. I gave it to a friend to use until he could get his money. All the documentation I have is the check and e-mail on what he was going to do with the money. Can I get my money back?

Asked on 5/09/11, 10:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Maybe, but first you'll probably have to file a case against this

"friend" and secure an enforceable judgment against him for the amount of your claim.

Read more
Answered on 5/09/11, 2:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now