Legal Question in Banking Law in Virginia

I cashed in a cd in order to help a friend out in need. I gave him over10,000.00 in cash. How can I prove I gave it to him?

Asked on 5/03/11, 1:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If no written documents evidencing this transaction exist , then it's likely one of those proverbial "she said vs. he said" type of deals.

And, consequently, your claim(s) may not be easy to prove in civil court by a preponderance of the evidence.

Read more
Answered on 5/09/11, 9:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Banking Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now