Virginia  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/02/13, 4:42 pm

I lent a friend 1500.00 with the agreement stating she was to pay me back this past tax time. I finally found out her excuse for not paying me was a lie. I want to take her to small claims court. How should I file? Warrant in Debt or is there something better? I want my 1500.00 plus her to pay all court costs and filing fees and I want payment in full or her wages garnished.....

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search