Virginia  |  Credit and Debt Law

I am being sued over an alleged debt by a junk debt buyer. This company filed a warrant in debt and I appeared in court on that date and contested. Both parties were given due dates for items; plaintiff bill of particulars due 9/19 and my defendant grounds of defense is due 10/03. I have yet to receive the plaintiff's bill of particulars as of 9/21 mail. Plaintiff sent me two letters - the same dated 9/17 and postmarked 9/20 stating my grounds for defense were due 10/03 and to mail them in their enclosed envelope.

What do I do since they have not sent me a copy of the Bill of Particulars by the due date?

Also I have dealt with this creditor before and answered a prior bill of particulars with my grounds for defense and they filed for a non-suit. This is the SECOND time around for this creditor.