Virginia  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/29/13, 1:45 pm

I filed my Bill of Particulars with the court, and mailed a copy to the defendant. However the defendant mailed the court his Grounds of Defense, but failed to mail my copy. Can I write the court and request judge since he didnt comply with Virginia's Grounds of Defense?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search