Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Virginia

I have a writ of garnishment against me, and I have sent the attorney a payment for the full amount they are requesting and they are refusing to take my payment and saying they can not stop the garnishment

Asked on 5/01/13, 3:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E Hendrickson Michael E Hendrickson

Call the creditor and inform them what has occurred and if that

produces no results then contact the court which issued the garnishment to request a hearing on the matter.

Read more
Answered on 5/05/13, 12:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Virginia