Virginia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/20/12, 7:46 pm

can you get child neglect sponged from your record.

1 Answer

Answered on: 1/20/12, 8:35 pm by Michael E. Hendrickson

No, not if this neglect represents a conviction for

a misdemeanor or felony offense,

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search