Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia

I am being falsely accused of stealing someone's iPhone 5 from a house party of about 10-15 individuals. I neither saw nor handled the phone during this time. How should I proceed?

Asked on 5/09/13, 9:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hire an experienced criminal defense counsel to represent you (if you haven't already done so) and who should be able to figure out

how best to proceed under the particular facts of your case.

Read more
Answered on 5/09/13, 10:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now