Virginia  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/11/07, 3:57 pm

First DUI offense in VA

I am military member (E-5) in the US Navy, we don't get paid that much, what if I don't have enough $$ to take care of the High Cost of A DUI .15 BAC offense. Should I get a lawyer or have the court appoint one?

1 Answer

Answered on: 11/11/07, 7:13 pm by Michael E. Hendrickson

Re: First DUI offense in VA

By all means, if you're charged with DUI with a BAC of .15(which mandates

5 days in the slammer upon conviction),

get a lawyer to represent you and ask the court to appoint one for you if you cannot afford to hire one on your own.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search