Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/09/13, 9:41 am

I am custodial parent in VA and planning to move to CA for job or marriage. Can you please advise what should my best strategy. Father of child might be willing to take custody of 13 year old daughter.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search