Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

Okay my daughter failed to pay me 3 months of child support that Ethernet social service said that she got and supposed to give it to me. She failed to do this and brought a new car with the money. I need the money for rent and the kids new school clothes. Can I take the money she owe me out her bank account since I'm still listed as a Co partner of the account? ?

Asked on 8/09/13, 12:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I see no reason why not as long as you're a legitimate joint owner of this

bank account.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/13, 7:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now