Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/24/12, 11:06 am

What is the process and cost to receive legal guardianship of a child in North Carolina when my husband and I live in Virginia; when we are not a family member to this child? To adopt him after?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search