Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

I reside in the state of New Jersey and have arrears in the state of Virginia totaling $3,100. I have arrears being deducted from my pay at the current time which is not being recognized by Virginia. Virginia has not been cooperative with my request for TANIF fraud investigation and has frozen my bank account. What are my rights and how can I resolve this issue?

Thank you

Asked on 9/07/13, 12:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You could write directly to DCSE (Division of Child Support Enforcement)in

Richmond with your concerns or hire a Virginia attorney who is familiar with

this agency and how child support is enforced in the Commonwealth to

represent you in these matters.

Read more
Answered on 9/09/13, 3:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now