Virginia  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/13/13, 1:56 am

My ex-boyfriend has agreed to voluntarily pay for a portion of expenses related to our child. He does not want to go through the system. Where can I find a good template to execute an agreement for the payments that will be enforcable in court?

1 Answer

Answered on: 3/15/13, 9:25 pm by Michael E. Hendrickson

So, your ex-boyfriend and alleged father of your child now claims "he does

not want to go through the system'" which actually might enforce his

payment of child support and which the "good template" that you have in mind

and would like to execute will most assuredly not.

If you're at all interested in having some chance of having the best interests of your infant child served in terms of securing the support to which this child is entitled, you'll forgot all about a do it yourself projects to get this support and either contact your local DCSE district office tor an appointment or go to your local J&DR;court to file a civil petition to establish paternity and child support.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search