Legal Question in Immigration Law in Virginia

i have three american chidren us citizens born i have lived in the usa for 12 years and one of my kids has 8 , 9, and 11. sense i didnt have papers or residence i came to my country bolivia in my own will voluntery but my kids cant get used to living in bolivia and one of my kids the 8 year old is hyperactive hyperactive. sincerely luisa cadima

Asked on 5/25/12, 10:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Unless you have a U.S. citizen or green card possessor who is an adult relative and who can sponsor you for a visa, I'd say it looks like you're going to be staying in the Altiplano, i.e., Bolivia.

Read more
Answered on 5/25/12, 12:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now