Virginia  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/17/12, 7:40 am

I am covered by a life insurance policy which my mother held and was benificary if I passed...she passed away 12/10 and I have been paying and trying to change the inusrance information since 1/11..they are asking for a Letter of Testamentary or a small estae affidavit. My mother had no estate. I have sent information from Courthouse saying this, a death certifcate..what else do I do to make GENWORTH happy to change the policy!!!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search