Virginia  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/29/12, 4:30 pm

Home insurance.

Grandfather is very ill, I am the Power of Attorney.

Grandfathers home was flooded, basically a total loss.

Grandfather is staying with me, out of town.

Insurance policy states and they agree to cover all the damage regarding the flood.

I must move to grandfathers hometown to manage the project for multiple weeks.

My Question......

Because I am the POA, and managing entire project, am I allowed the right to receive "additional expenses" from the insurance company.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search