Virginia  |  Juvenile Dependency

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/07/10, 3:23 pm

I am two months away from my eighteenth birthday and my living situation at home has become intolerable. Is it legal for me to leave my parent's house and move in with someone else?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search