Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Virginia

A Dentist that did not follow the treatment plan he gave to my mother is filing a lien on our property. What can we do ?

My mother chose a dentist to get dentures. The dentist needed to pull teeth out for the dentures. The dentist promised in his treatment plan(in writing) to bond and preserve the lower front teeth. Instead the dentist pulled my mother's lower front teeth out without her consent when her mouth was numbed.

We have been to two prestigious University Dental Schools since this happened. Both Universities dental faculty said the first dentist did not treat my mother correctly.

The University dentists are having to basically redo all of the work and correct it.

Please help

Asked on 6/10/12, 8:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your mother should arrange to consult with a local attorney who handles

medical malpractice matters and who should be able to competently

advise her regarding this particular situation, accordingly.

Read more
Answered on 6/10/12, 9:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now