Virginia  |  Product Liability

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/21/11, 1:28 pm

I let a friend borrow a rare Ralph Lauren Polo vintage sweater to go with their birthday outfit . they are refusing to give me my sweater back. I tried contacting them on Facebook and Twitter. They changed their number twice. I try contacting them through their best friend and still no response. This sweater is worth $800-$1200 and I really want my sweater back. I'm scared to go over their house because I was told that he would beat me up and I know that he is part of a gang called the bloods. what can I do? what are my options?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search