Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Virginia

I recently hooked up with a guy (this was male-male hookup) we are both of legal age but when I got there I was less than enthused to continue on what we had been planning on doing so I said I didn't want to continue and so he yielded and I left. I got a very angry message from him later and he said that he had posted a video of a sexual nature of the two of us on the website xtube WITHOUT my express permission or even any mention of filming. What course should I take in this matter?

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law

Given the fact that the activity you've described, i.e. this "male-male hookup" would be in violation of Va. Criminal Code Sec. 18.2-344 (fornication), I would surmise that you're likely without a remedy with respect to your unwanted display on the xtube website.

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Virginia

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms