Virginia  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/24/11, 2:43 pm

We have recently relocated to a different district. And the school my son has to attend is below my expectations and I feel like my son isnt being challenged because he's taking honor courses etc. The school he has to attend has a bad reputation and the school is under renovation and regardless of what the staff say I believe it's not a good environment at all. This school is Indian River High in Chesapeake,Virginia and the old school my son attended was Tallwood High of Virginia Beach,Virginia. We live right near the borderline of the two districts and it happens to be that the old school my son used to attend is closer than the one he is currently attending. As far as i've researched i havnt seen any loophole that would allow my child to keep attending the same school. He is a junior so he doesnt have senior choice. Is their any legal way that my son can go back to attending the his old school. I heard about tuition but as a parent im not a school official nor could i pay that kind of money. Is their any program or something of the sort i can implement. Because my son is having a hard time adjusting to this different curriculum along with other problems etc.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search