Legal Question in Traffic Law in Virginia

I made a traffic offense i'm under 18 and my parents are out of the united state of america and my brother is my guardian but there's no legal paper to prove that. Does a hand written paper saying that he is my guardian from my father be legal for the county police ? and if not how can i get legal papers proving that he's my guardian ?

Asked on 10/04/11, 1:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

For what purpose?

Read more
Answered on 10/04/11, 6:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now