Virginia  |  Veterans Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/04/09, 1:25 pm

chnative american

if the mother and child is native american and in a federal reconized tribe can the white father get full custody, aint there any native american laws perventing that.....

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search