Virginia  |  Veterans Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/12/09, 12:36 am

I just found out by accident that a serviceman or his surviving spouse are eligible to collect dic. my husband died of a.l.s. in 1993. Is there any way i would be able to put a claim in for some retroactive period of time.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search